- Revenue for the year increased by 3% to R16,1 billion
- Normalised earnings per share decreased by 76% to 88,6 cents per share*
- Headline loss per share of 27,9 cents per share
- Normalised EBITDA for the year decreased by 51% to R303,8 million
- Cash generated by operations increased by 25% to R439,9 million
- Cash conversion ratio improved to 178%
- Debtors days at 45 days (2016: 47 days)
- Gearing ratio at 48% (2016: 43%)
The financial year ended 28 February 2017 proved to be an extremely challenging one for the Group
Chief Executive Officer’s report
Group revenues of R16,1 billion (2016: R15,6 billion) increased by a modest 3% compared to the prior year.
Chief Financial Officer’s report
In the current year the segmental analysis was revised in line with the new strategy of managing the Group
The business of Adcorp today
Global workforce solutions company
Adcorp is a global workforce solutions company, offering a wide range of diverse talent management solutions across a vast spectrum of industry sectors, job types and geographic regions.
A trusted partner focussed on shaping the world of work. Driven by digitisation, providing simpler, faster and better outcomes and finding common ground between people and companies by connecting the right people at the right time for any project. Specialists in the world of matching and placing talent to create workforces and workplaces with increased efficiency and engagement.
- 2017 Adcorp (Pty) Ltd
- Corporate website: www.adcorpgroup.com
- Produced by: Bastion